The Green Kit Household
Do you want to start taking care of your home in a green and toxic-free way ... but you don't know where to start?
THE GREEN KIT IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION!
The easiest way to begin your zero waste journey. In the box, you will find all the ingredients to make all your home cleaning products following the instructions of our small book.
All the packaging is fully recyclable or biodegradable. The spray bottles you will find in the box are collected by the staff of the restaurant "La Campania" in Arundel, cleaned and recycled by us. Instead of being just disposable, they can be used and reused several times!
As we wanted to give back to the community, we decided to donate 50p from each Green Kit sold directly to Animal Free Research UK - the UK’s leading medical research charity that funds and promotes research to replace the use of animals. They work to save animals from experiments and also to advance more human-relevant science to benefit human health. We are very proud to be part of this project!
What you get:
- 7 "magic" ingredients for your DIY recipes:
- 100 gr Soap Nuts
- 100 gr Sodium Citrate
- 250 gr Marseille Soap Flakes
- 250 gr Sodium Percarbonate
- 400 gr Sodium Bicarbonate
- 500 gr Sodium Carbonate
- 600 gr Citric Acid
- "THE HOUSEHOLD ESSENTIAL GUIDE" for a toxin-free and environment-friendly cleaning where you can find all the DIY recipes.
These are the products you will not need to buy anymore:
1. Laundry Detergent
2. Laundry Softener
3. Wool&delicates Laundry Liquid
4. Stain Pre-treat Spray
5. Laundry Booster Bleach
6. Fabric Stain Remover Powder
7. All-Purpose Degreaser
8. Kettle Descaler
9. Dishwasher Tablets
10. Dishwasher Rinse-Aid
11. Dishwasher and Washing-Machine Maintenance Cleaning Powder
12. Limescale and Grease Remover for Washing-Machine and Dishwasher
13. Bathroom Cleaner Spray
14. Limescale and Grime Shower Spray
15. Toilet Cleaner
16. Sink and Drain Cleaner